Project Restart is our campus-wide effort to return to on-campus living, learning, working and teaching, with the safety of our campus community as our number-one concern.
What to Know
Health and Safety Monitoring:
- Monitoring the health and safety of our campus community when they return to campus is critical.
- This is being supported through wellness training and the Trojan Check Web App to monitor our facilities to ensure that building and room capacities align with social distancing recommendations.
- Health, Hygiene and Safety Training is a mandatory course offered through TrojanLearn that all employees must complete before returning to campus.
- This will provides our campus community with training on the symptoms to be aware of and key contacts to reach out to for help.
Trojan Check Web App:
- The Trojan Check Web App is an easy-to-use and secure tool designed to keep the USC community safe during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Link to the app is trojancheck.usc.edu.
- The system went live for USC researchers who were the first to return to campus the week of June 8.
- See the introductory video below and our Trojan Check Resources Page for information about how to use the Trojan Check web app to make a reservation to go on campus, perform a wellness check, and check in when you are told that it is safe for you to return to campus through the guidelines of Project Restart:
|Overview Video||Step-By-Step Videos|
These are steps are required of anyone returning to campus as part of Project Restart. The Trojan Check Web App is viewed by authorized personnel only for statistical and safety purposes and will remain confidential.
Note that additional information will be provided about these trainings and the Trojan Check Web App in a follow-up communication.
What to Do
Share with your teams:
- Encourage your team members to take each course once available.
- Reach out to the HR Service Center if you have any questions about our return to campus plan.
These are unprecedented times that call for rapid innovation, collaboration and teamwork. We are proud of the robust response from a variety of campus groups to bring these solutions together to quickly help our Trojan family stay safe.
Training on Trojan Check Web App
If you’d like additional training on using the Trojan Check Web App, attend these webinars:
Week 0f 07/06
- Wednesday 07/08
- Thursday 07/09
Week 0f 07/13
- Tuesday 07/14
- Thursday 07/16
Week 0f 07/20